How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook Collection
Two landmark cookbooks in one—the New York Times best-selling The How Can It Be Gluten-Free Cookbook and The How Can It Be Gluten-Free Cookbook: Volume 2.
Together for the first time . . . all 370 revolutionary test kitchen recipes (Lasagna! Fried chicken! Chocolate chip cookies!) that raised the bar on gluten-free cooking and baking. Use the test kitchen’s All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour Blend in recipes (we also tell you how to substitute popular store-bought GF flours), or use our Whole-Grain Gluten-Free Flour Blend to bring "wheaty" flavor to baked goods from Sandwich Bread to Cherry Crisp and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
We offer over 75 dairy-free recipe variations and an expanded troubleshooting chart for what can go wrong in gluten-free baking. Six hundred full-color photos, a chapter on “Rice and Grains,” and detailed nutritional information for every recipe have you covered. We also give you information on the best supermarket gluten-free breads and pastas, including all-new information on legume pastas (we tasted the good, the bad, and the inedible of all of the above so you won’t have to).
- Old-Fashioned Birthday Cake - A little melted white chocolate makes the cake tender and moist.
- Extra-Crunchy Fried Chicken - Our kitchen developed a coating so crisp you can hear the crunch.
- Flaky, Tender Pie Crust - A spoonful of vinegar helps GF flours create just the right structure.
- Real Sandwich Bread - Forget squat slices, Psyllium, eggs, and a foil collar are the keys to real bread.
- New York-Style Pizza - Ground almonds give the crust just the right chew and promote browning.
PLUS, FROM VOLUME 2
- More than 150 recipes from muffins to casseroles to yeast breads to desserts.
- Exciting recipes such as Chicken Parmesan, baguettes, yeasted doughnuts, scones, sprouted grain bread, flourless nut and seed bread, and lemon layer cake.
Item Number: CQ34
Item Weight: XX pounds
Shipping: Standard shipping ships within 2-4 days.
Need it faster? Choose expedited shipping at checkout.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $40
Cooking for OneSpecial Price $24.99 Regular Price $29.99 Savings: $5.00 (17%)
The Complete Book of Plant-Based CookingSpecial Price $29.99 Regular Price $34.99 Savings: $5.00 (14%)
Peyton Picks the Perfect PieSpecial Price $16.99 Regular Price $19.99 Savings: $3.00 (15%)
Toaster Oven PerfectionSpecial Price $20.99 Regular Price $24.99 Savings: $4.00 (16%)
Meat IllustratedSpecial Price $34.00 Regular Price $40.00 Savings: $6.00 (15%)
The Complete One Pot CookbookSpecial Price $29.99 Regular Price $34.99 Savings: $5.00 (14%)
The Complete DIY Cookbook for Young ChefsSpecial Price $16.99 Regular Price $19.99 Savings: $3.00 (15%)
Asian Cooking for EverybodySpecial Price $24.99 Regular Price $29.99 Savings: $5.00 (17%)
My First CookbookSpecial Price $16.99 Regular Price $19.99 Savings: $3.00 (15%)